Soy Candle – English Rose
Fragrance : scents of rose petals, geranium with a hint of violet. A warm afternoon garden. Traditional, intense and seductive.
120ml glass jar. 6.5cm high Diameter 6cm. Burn time 25hr
Soy wax, fragrance, cotton wick
- These soy candles are entirely hand made and poured in our own workshop. We use wax from hardened soya oil. This is an ecological product made from plants and using no chemical or artificial ingredients or processes.
- Soy candles are non toxic, do not emit any harmful toxins, do not smoulder and are biodegradable. They are safe for people and animals.
- They burn twice as long as paraffin candles and slowly release the oils and aromas. The intense scent does not evaporate if they are stored adequately.
- Soya oil does not stain fabrics and is easily washed with water and soap.
- Soy candles are best burned for 1-3hrs.
- It is advised to only extinguish a candle once the whole surface has liquified in order to avoid the formation of a tunnel.
- The wick should be 3-5mm long and trimmed if necessary
- It is advisable not to move the candle while the wax is liquid and important to remember that the jar may be hot for some time after use.
- It is also advisable to use a coaster or similar.
- Do not burn to the very end, in order to avoid cracking the glass jar.
- Do not leave unattended or near flammable materials.
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.