INCI : Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil
Countries of Origin : New Zealand, Australia, Canada, China and EU
Capacity : 50ml in a glass bottle with pipette
A cold pressed, clean unrefined oil. This has a variety of uses and applications. It contains 80% NNKT : linoleic (Omega 6) and linolenic (Omega 3) in ideal proportions of 3:1
It also contains the following acids:-
Oleic, Palmitic, Minerals, Amino Acids, Proteins, Vitamins A,B,D,E and K, Phospholipids, Phytosterols
This oil restores the epidermal lipid layer, hydrates and has excellent anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial effects. The NNKT keeps the skin in good condition, regenerating it and has an anti-wrinkle effect, while neutralising the effects of free radical, wind, sun and excessive cold. It restores elasticity and helps with skin tone.
Very helpful for atopic dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis. It reduces itching and irritation, regulates sebum production and is thus helpful for acne. It is also a natural sun filter. Light, easily absorbed and does not clog the pores. Pale green in colour, it has a herby, nutty scent.
Good for all skin types, particularly problem skin.
- For dry, irritated skin, gently massage into the area and leave to be absorbed
- To regenerate hands and feet, rub gently and leave overnight with socks or gloves on top
- As a face mask – apply to dry cleansed and toned skin
- Acne – gently rub into affected area
- Hair – rub into scalp and leave for 15-20 minutes before shampooing
- Dandruff – rub into scalp and leave for at least one hour before shampooing
Brittle nails – apply a few drops and rub into cuticle and nails